Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!
Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!
Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Madness

The BIGGEST Movie Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
melchester
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:46 pm

The release of the new trailer for Harry Potter saga is here! Harry Potter fanatics are craving in this new film titled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is the seventh and final instalment of the box office hit Harry Potter film series. It will be released on November 19, 2010. It is one of the most highly anticipated first part fantasy adventure film directed by David Yates and it is based on the best-selling novel of the same name and it is written by J.K. Rowling. The movie stars Daniel Radcliff, (Harry Potter) alongside Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Ralph Fiennes and many other.

In this final instalment of Harry Potter series, the part 1 begins as the three leading characters Harry, Ron, and Hermione set out on their dangerous quest to discover and destroy Lord Voldemort’s hidden secret to immortality–the Horcruxes, without the permit and guidance of their professors and Professor Dumbledore as well. In this movie, the wizard world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the dark lord. It became more dangerous when Voldemort’s death eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and they arrested and terrorized whoever contradicts to them. The only hope of Harry is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. When he searches for clues, he uncovers the legend of the Deathly Hallows.

When I first saw the trailer, it really amazed me! I can’t wait to watch this movie in a big screen! Some critics said it is a great continuation of the series in line with previous series. I know this movie will be a box office again, from the great performances of the three lead stars and the whole casts. I know it’s going to be amazing and a breathtaking movie.

Watch the trailer
Back to top Go down
gizmo3653
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Its about As Harry races against time and evil to destroy the Horcruxes, he uncovers the existence of three most powerful objects in the wizarding world: the Deathly Hallows. and Voldemort's power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down
samneil
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

I am big fan of this movie. I watch it many times. Now i watching tv shows. This time i goes to Watch Gundam Seed Online. Online watching is very interesting. I always watch online.

Watch Scrubs Online

Last edited by samneil on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luis6268
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:27 pm

In this movie Minister Rufus Scrimgeour addresses the wizarding media stating that the Ministry of Magic will notremain strong as Lord Voldemort gains power throughout the Wizarding and Muggle worlds. Severus Snape arrives at Malfoy Manor to inform Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters of Harry's departure.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Page 1 of 1