Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!
Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!
Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Madness

The BIGGEST Movie Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for the name of the film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komle
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Looking for the name of the film Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the name of the film   Looking for the name of the film EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey guys,

sorry if this isn't quite a topic for this part of the forum - I am new here...

Anyways, I am looking for a name of a film I've seen long time ago.

It is some sort of drama, with a plot going on almost entirely in an apartment of one guy, who apparently has two girlfriends and a sick mother, whom he has some sort of sick, psychological, incestuous relationship with (mother assures him she is fine, but dies at the end I think).

At some point, his girfriend visits him, and after a while of talking, another girl comes, and this unusual trio starts talking about everything, and at some point, talking about sexual intercourse ( which only happened between him and one of the girls at the end).

Don't remember the end, but remember him talking to his mother on the phone, and one of the girls left, and the other stayed to the end consoling him about the death of his mother.

Anyway, sounds like biggest piece of crap for a movie, but it represents a certain memory for me, and the film itself, although devoid of action, does a good job of making the smallest details and conversations interesting.

Any help with the name of the film would be greatly appreaciated.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Komle
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Looking for the name of the film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for the name of the film   Looking for the name of the film EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Got an answer.

Lock.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

Looking for the name of the film
Page 1 of 1