Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!
Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!
Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Madness

The BIGGEST Movie Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises

Go down 
+4
gizmo3653
aubreya94
david29798
melchester
8 posters
AuthorMessage
melchester
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises Empty
PostSubject: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Director Christopher Nolan revealed the official title of the upcoming Batman 3 movie! It will be titled The Dark Knight Rises. And he talked more:"Well use many of the same characters as we have all along, and we'll be introducing some new ones." Director Christopher Nolan

Nolan also added that the villain will be neither Mr Freeze nor the Riddler. So people are now speculating that Harvey Dent aka Two-Face (who's a die hard villain) may well be the main villain of the next Batman movie. What do you think?
Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises 355118

Buzz and entertainment
Back to top Go down
david29798
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:54 pm

I had heard that Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in talks for The Riddler. I don't know if now that Hardy is on board if that will still happen. I could see Hardy playing Riddler. I know Nolan likes to base his villains in a more realistic world so I could see Black Mask as well.

------------------------------------------
SEO
Organic SEO
Back to top Go down
aubreya94
Getting Started
Getting Started

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Unlike a lot of the recent comic book movies the Batman films have been kept tight under wraps till release. Maybe this was part of the huge success of the Dark Knight. Although the third movie hasn't even begun filming yet if you have read the comics and seen the films through fans eye you can easily start to speculate possible story plots.
gizmo3653
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 pm

The Dark Knight Rises is the third installation in Christopher Nolan's Batman films. It is said to go into pre-production in 2009. It is expected to be released along with 3 other DC hero films, including a rebooted Superman movie set in the same tone as Nolan's film, in the next 3 years.
curl
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Batman 3 movie was all about the rise of crisis in the city again. While I watch out movies online like Batman it gives me immense sense of something reading comic or a novel. I earlier read the same kind of review at Comic Con about this movie.
Back to top Go down
repunzel
Just Joined
Just Joined

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:03 pm

I don't know anything about this.but I want to Watch Pokemon Online Tv show.it is my favorite anime TV show. I never skip its any episodes.
Back to top Go down
samneil
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 pm

I watch this movie but i don't like it. i watch tv shows. That are more entertaining rather than movies. My most favorite tv show is The OC. I Watch The OC Online. it is very entertaining. it is a drama show. i never skip its any episode. If you want to watvh this show , you can visit the link. If anybody here is fan of One Tree Hill show than he can Watch One Tree Hill Onlinewith high picture quality from this link.
Back to top Go down
luis6268
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Unlike a lot of the recent comic book movies the Batman films have been kept tight under wraps till release. Maybe this was part of the huge success of the Dark Knight. Although the third movie hasn't even begun filming yet if you have read the comics and seen the films through fans eye you can easily start to speculate possible story plots.

PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises   Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises
Page 1 of 1