Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!
Movie Madness
Welcome to MM, You can either sign in or register. Enjoy!
Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Madness

The BIGGEST Movie Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like to watch trailers?

Go down 
+2
dion6959
kzhen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kzhen
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Do you like to watch trailers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like to watch trailers?   Do you like to watch trailers? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 am

Nope, If I know I am definitely going to watch that particular movie, I will not watch the trailers. I feel that it kills most of the scenes and suspense for me and I hate to know what to except next or to see the scene again because of the trailer. It's good to see trailers for the movies that I know nothing about and to see if I'd actually like to see it.
Back to top Go down
dion6959
Keen Poster
Keen Poster

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to watch trailers?   Do you like to watch trailers? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Yes, I like to watch trailers.
_________
how to upload
Back to top Go down
tomcat
Newb
Newb
tomcat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to watch trailers?   Do you like to watch trailers? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Yes, I like to watch them. Sometimes I decide to watch the movie after watching the trailer.
Back to top Go down
TigerSpot
Newb
Newb
TigerSpot

Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to watch trailers?   Do you like to watch trailers? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:34 pm

I’m a guy with no patience, so if there’s a movie releasing in a months’ time I use to watch the trailers very often and try to sort out the movie, I watched the trailer of fast 6 recently, it was awesome and it’s so bad that it’s releasing in May.
Back to top Go down
Megantyler
Newb
Newb
Megantyler

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to watch trailers?   Do you like to watch trailers? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:23 pm

I mostly judge the movies by the trailers because just to have a look whether it’s a good one to watch.
Back to top Go down
Longdrifter
Newb
Newb

Registration date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to watch trailers?   Do you like to watch trailers? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:18 pm

I’m not a big trailer guy, I straightly go for the movies and I only watch the trailers when I get really excited about the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to watch trailers?   Do you like to watch trailers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like to watch trailers?
Page 1 of 1